Thursday, November 09, 2006

No Food - Oh No!

I always thought a fast was a deprivation - no food, oh no! Since I don't deny myself anything that I want, and have no self control over food, a fast was out of the question. No matter what anyone said about the benefits, the thought of no food for a couple of days sounded like too much hard work.

HOWEVER, when I finally did do it, it was amazing.
Why did I do it? Because the pain of feeling unhealthy and being overweight all the time became more than my feelings toward a fast for a mere 2 or 3 days. So I made the DECISION to do it. Once I made the decision, the difficult part was the preparation, because I decided to do it in an extra healthy way, by juicing my way through it. I hate doing only 1 thing at a time, so I thought I'd stuff myself full of nutrients while not eating. May as well. I had researched this topic widely, and knew that this would also help me to detox, another benefit.

To be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home