Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tasty,Quick and Easy Meals

As a single, working mum, I learnt how to prepare and serve up a meal within 30 minutes tops, mostly 20 minutes. Preparing fresh foods takes a little more planning than instant meals, however, the rewards are well worth it.

While I love cooking, I don’t have the patience or the time to spend on complicated recipes, and I find the effort isn’t worth it anyway. ( I can hear the chefs out there groaning!).

I leave the complicated recipes to the chefs, when I go to a restaurant. At home, I just want to make something that's quick, easy and tasty. All the recipes in the Amazing Diet I wrote and used, are exactly that. Plus they are all detox receipes to continue eliminating the toxins we come into contact with each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home