Monday, January 15, 2007

Chlorella - Superfood

I take chlorella to make sure I am getting every nutrient I need. Particularly as I am vegetarian, and have been for many many years. While juicing gives me most of my nutrients,
I highly recommend chlorella, in case.

Chlorella is nature's richest source of Chlorophyll, 60% protein and packed with enzymes, antioxidants, essential amino acids and other micronutrients. Chlorella will help you detoxify from heavy metal build-up, build your immune system, and improve your ability to focus. Aids the liver in ridding the body of toxins, cleans and flushes out stored pollutants in the body and acts as an internal deodorant, helping to refresh the bowel and breath and reduce body odour.

Chlorella available in tablet or powder form, although the powder is pretty strong in flavour and won't be to everyone's taste.

Click here for Chlorella in Australia
Click here for
Chlorella in the USA