Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm Laughing!

I just read this in a Natural Weight Loss article, and I’m laughing! The writer has never been on my diet, that’s for sure!

“Remember, if you want to lose weight naturally, you have to keep track of every food you eat and of every activity that you do. When you say natural weight loss means that you do not have to use some accessories or helpful aids just to lose weight.

Losing weight naturally is a process and not a fad. Hence, it would take a lot of dogged determination, self-control, and discipline just to achieve your ideal weight.”

Well, the writer is right, actually, for most people. Including myself when I was dieting.

Determination, self control and discipline are the 3 things I didn’t have when I started to follow my own diet (later called the
Amazing Diet after I started receiving all its benefits).

I discovered the secret, however to an easy diet – a
detox diet will rid your body of the addictive chemicals found in many ‘yummy’ foods, that keep you enslaved to them. Once these have been eliminated, all cravings for these foods disappear! I just didn’t have the taste for them anymore, and not only did I not crave them anymore, I did not even want them.

(This from a girl who used to eat chips and chocolate for lunch!)

I never could have lost 35 lbs otherwise – I have no self control over food whatsoever.


You can read my weight loss story at :
http://www.juice-detox.com/weight_loss_success_story.html