Thursday, June 29, 2006

Where's the Medical Research?

Some people are saying there is no medical evidence that detoxification works. I've heard it may even be dangerous.

The medical research and evidence is very thin on the ground, especially for a juice detox.

Why?

The drug companies who mostly conduct medical research won't make any money out of juicing, that's why! There are no drugs or products to sell!
And make no mistake, the pharmaceutical industry is huge, with a lot of influence over country economies. The fruit and vegetable growers cannot compete with them.

I've been juice detoxing and on a detox diet for almost 2 years, and never felt better in my whole life. That's the only proof I need.

I used to get run down, tired, and catch everything going around. Everyone else would have the flu for a week - I'd be down with it for 2 or 3 weeks. Well, I haven't been sick since my first juice detox nearly 2 years ago. I know juice detoxing works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home