Sunday, August 13, 2006

Having problems losing weight?

You want to lose weight, and you are advised :
Not to skip meals,
Not to decrease calories,
And it is too time consuming to eat enough fruit and vegetables to stay healthy.

What to do then?

The answer is JUICING!
In just one glass, I can fit 2 carrots, some broccoli, 2 apples, ½ bunch of parsley and 4 large silverbeet leaves. And it takes just 2 minutes to drink it! If I had to eat 5 – 10 servings of fruit and vegetables each day, I’d spend my whole day eating! I, and I’m sure you do too, have better things to do with my time!


A juice detox, followed by a light, healthy diet, continuing to consume 1 or 2 fresh juices each day will continue the detox as well as boosting your health . Lots of snacks inbetween meals, and eat as much you want. The last thing we want is to feel hungry! I am still losing weight, and have not felt hungry for many months.

Visit www.juice-detox.com for more info..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home